The Riata Library is a collection of business and entrepreneurial books, games, and magazines. The purpose of the library is to provide free resources to Oklahoma State students who are looking to further their entrepreneurial education. The library is located in the Riata Center for Entrepreneurship (101 BUS) which is located in the Spears School Lobby.
The library is accessible to students Monday through Friday 9 am – 5 pm. Students may check out and return items from the bookshelf during these times. In order to check out library materials, students must create an account in The Riata Library database which is located at the bottom of this page. Each student will only need to sign up once to be put in the system and able to check out Library materials for the rest of the academic year.
Riata Library Rules
- All items are to be returned to the Riata Library by the due date, which is specified at the time of checkout.
- Any destruction or vandalism of the items checked out will not be allowed for return. The student is responsible for replacing the item financially. If item is not replaced, said student will still be charged and banned from utilizing Riata Library services for the remainder of the year.
- Photocopying of the books are not permitted. This is a violation of US Copyright laws and is illegal.
- If an item is not returned by the due date, the student will be flagged and not allowed to check out a book for a week.
- Any outstanding items that have been checked out and not returned by the end of the semester will be fully charged to the student.
Donate Books & Magazines
If you wish to donate any business/entrepreneurial books or magazines to the Riata Library please email Alexces Bartley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your donations to our library and our students is greatly appreciated.
Riata Library Database Sign Up
Please fill out the information below. Once submitted you will be authorized and able to check out from the Riata Library. Please remember that each student only needs to sign up once.